All about Dog Boarding
A white picket fence surrounds each individual cottage where your dog will eat and sleep. After breakfast, all guests are properly assigned to social groups in our indoor play rooms with potty breaks every hour in our yard. They will take a two hour nap in the middle of the day, after that, more socializing until dinner followed by an evening stroll outside! Maintaining an appropriately active schedule helps ensure they each have a peaceful and restful night.
Our rate is $36 per night for each guest (and yes, we do believe our rates are the lowest in the Northwest suburbs because they include social groups and going outside at least 6 times a day)!
$25 for each additional guest in the same family in the same cottage.
Nightly rates begin on the day of check-in. If your dog is picked up before 9AM on the last day, you will not be charged for boarding on the day of pick-up. Otherwise, daycare rates apply.
Included in your dog’s stay:
- Comfortable cottage with a cushy thick cushion and clean bowls.
- All natural super premium pet food. This means no by-products, wheat or corn. (We firmly believe it is in your dog’s best interest to stay with food he/she is used to. Please feel free to bring in your own dog’s food and/or treats in a sealed container or zip-loc bag).
- Seven hours of social time with other dogs or individual attention with our staff if not social. All dogs let outside at least 6 times daily, helping relieve stress and maintain the housebroken habit).
- Maid service throughout the day.
- Report Card with 3 nights or more: Our attentive staff monitors your dog throughout the day and charts bodily functions and overall state of well being every day.
- Complimentary treat at nap time and at night before lights out.
We are happy to accept up to three personal items for your dog that are indestructible, inedible, labeled and 100% machine washable. This excludes glass or ceramic bowls.
Optional Activities while Boarding:
- Path Walking…$8.00 for a 1/2 mile walk, $12.00 for a 1 mile walk. This path winds around the Deer Park Mall.
- Medication…$1.00/dosage, given according to your written instructions.
For your pet’s protection, and for the protection of others, we carefully evaluate all new clients on the first day here to ensure that they are well suited for socialized daycare.
Requirements for socializing guest:
- Must be spayed or neutered by six months of age.
- Health requirements must be met (see below).
- Must not be protective of toys.
- DHPP (distemper) and Rabies
- Bordatella every year depending on your veterinarian (helps safeguard against a highly contagious upper respiratory disease similar to a human cold).
Although not mandatory, we strongly suggest the Corona vaccination. It is a great aid for stomach upset!
- Negative Fecal Exam for puppies less than 6 months of age (parasites can lead to diarrhea, bloat, vomiting and intestinal blockage).
- They also need to be on a monthly heartworm and flea & tick regimen.
Health Requirements for Boarding
All dogs must have current vaccinations at least 10 days prior to check-in. We cannot admit your pet without written verification from your veterinarian for:
Full Grooming and Suds Service
Dogs get hairy and dirty – it’s a fact of life. Don’t forget to make a grooming or bath appointment at the same time you make your boarding appointment so your pet can go home looking and smelling extra wonderful! Free bath for dogs staying ten days or more (when requested during check in).
Full service grooming includes shampoo/conditioning massage, blow-dry (no cage blowers), scissoring & clipper work, including feet and pads, ear cleaning (plucking if necessary), nail trim, sanitary trim and teeth brushing. We do not use heat dryers as they tend to dry out the skin and cause irritation. We base our prices on size and hair length. Rates are between $12 to $20 for baths with an additional $8 for nail clipping. Grooming starts at $35 and up.